Effective Date: June 2021
- Information We Collect:
We may collect personal information, including but not limited to, names, contact details (such as addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses), date of birth, gender, educational background, and any additional details pertinent to the mentoring program. We may collect this information through our website, application forms, surveys, and other communication channels.
- Use of Personal Information:
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate the mentoring program and its related activities
- To communicate with participants, volunteers, and other stakeholders
- To assess eligibility and match mentors and mentees
- To provide support, guidance, and resources to program participants
- To inform individuals about upcoming events, programs, or opportunities related to our organization
- To improve our services and conduct research for program evaluation purposes
- Disclosure of Personal Information:
We may disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
- When required by law or in response to a legal process
- To our trusted third-party service providers who assist us in program administration, data management, and other operational tasks. These service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of personal information
- With consent from the individual or as otherwise described at the time of collection
- Data Security:
We implement appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We restrict access to personal information to authorized personnel only and ensure that our systems are regularly monitored and updated to maintain data security.
- Data Retention:
- Where Your Data is Sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
- Your Privacy Rights:
Individuals have the right to access, correct, or delete their personal information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or have any privacy-related concerns, please contact us using the information provided below.
- What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Third-Party Links:
Our website or communications may contain links to third-party websites or services. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties. We encourage individuals to review the privacy policies of those third-party websites before providing any personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Contact Us:
Queen’s Advantage, Inc.
3515 David Cox Rd. #480924
Charlotte, NC 28269